It appears that your cart is currently empty
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to SQDAthletica. indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether such terms or conditions are signed by SQDAthletica. SQDAthletica reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. By ordering or registering on sqdathletica.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via the link at the footer of any marketing communications or contacting our Customer Service team and we will remove you from marketing communications. We may exchange personal information with our related companies and with third party service providers who assist us with payment, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other services. Some of these third parties may be a location in Australia, USA, EU and other countries.
1. Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. SQDAthletica reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. SQDAthletica reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
SQDAthletica is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
3. Shipping and Delivery Customers who choose Express Shipping (no signature) give authority for their order to be left unattended at their delivery address. SQDAthletica will only replace orders using this shipping method providing the order is proved lost in transit by our delivery company. Certain factors such as order size, weight and shipping address may require us to ship via another method. SQDAthletica reserves the right to change your shipping method in these cases and will provide tracking details for the new carrier once shipped. The delivery times provided by sqdathletica.com are estimates only. sqdathletica.com will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. If multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where the stock is not available. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our shipping pages. The special instructions box on the delivery page of the checkout is used for any instructions to help the driver make delivery of your order (e.g. "Last house at end of driveway", "Office hours 9-5"). Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm" or "Leave parcel in garden shed". SQDAthletica cannot be held responsible if your instructions are not followed, nor can we complete any promo code requests entered in this field.
4. Refunds & Returns
Free returns are offered to orders shipping to an Australian or New Zealand address only. If in any circumstance you pay for return shipping SQDAthletica will not reimburse postage costs - all Free Returns must be through the returns section of the website. Only one free return label will be issued per order that can be used once. Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear purchases unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed on the returns page unless faulty. Size exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. Should your size request be unavailable a credit or refund will be provided. Any items returned outside of this period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be returned to the customer (to the address on the original order). Some International payments or refunds may be processed in your local currency and your bank may charge conversion fees for these transactions. These rates and fees are out of our control and we accept no responsibility for any loss caused as a result.
5. Change of Address
The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. If an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only be made until the order begins processing. SQDAthletica cannot accommodate all address change requests. SQDAthletica takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
6. International Customs Charges
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. SQDAthletica does not have any control over these charges and are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office. All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and SQDAthletica will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and SQDAthletica will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
8. Faulty Items and Warranty Information
We will do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where a faulty item was received a pre-paid shipping label can be emailed to cover the return costs on the faulty item. Faulty items can only be returned inside the regular returns time frames and terms providing the item is still under warranty and not damaged/marked in any way other than the effected manufacture fault. Please contact customer service via the website and one of our team members will handle this for you. We aim to have your return processed within 24 hours of receiving the item.
9. Order Cancellations
SQDAthletica will do what it can to accommodate any order cancellations where we are notified before goods have been dispatched. If items have been shipped, SQDAthletica reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
10. Copyright and Trademark Notice
This site is owned and operated by SQD Holdings Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of SQD HOLDINGS PTY LTD. All software used on the site is the sole property of SQD HOLDINGS PTY LTD or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without SQD HOLDINGS PTY LTD prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
11. Typographical Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, sqdathletica.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. SQDAthletica shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, sqdathletica.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that sqdathletica.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
13. Credit Card Payments and Verification
All orders are subject to pre-authorisation checks to ensure sufficient funds are available and to confirm the validity of the payment method. The total amount of the order will be frozen on your account and this amount is taken when the order is despatched. Authorisations will appear as pending charges on your card, but you will only be charged once for a single order when it is despatched. Orders cancelled before shipment will still have this authorisation held. Some orders may be subject to small charge verification before they are approved for shipment. In these cases, a small amount between $0 and $1 will be held on your credit card and you will be asked to confirm this amount to validate your payment. This is not a charge, but an authorisation which will be released back to you.
14. Conditional Gift Cards and Email Promotion Gift Cards
· The gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo code offer.
· Gift cards may be redeemed between the Gift Card's promotional periods only.
· Should you return items bought with the use of the Gift Card SQDAthletica will, at SQDAthletica's discretion - Issue a refund by way of credit to their gift card up to the value of the gift card amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card, should the returns be received prior to the gift card expiry date; or issue no refund should the returns be received after the gift card expiry date, except where the refund amount exceeds the value of the gift card, in which case they will be refunded the difference between the total refund amount due and the value of the gift card.
· In order to redeem the gift card, The Customer must use the sqdathletica.com checkout by selecting "Proceed to Checkout" in the cart; "PayPal" checkout will bypass the gift card redemption page.
· Limit one Gift Card per order.
· 1 Gift Card per person will be issued.
15. Purchased Gift Cards
SQDAthletica gift cards entitle users to Australian Dollars which can be redeemed at Sqdathletica.com (Australia). In order to successfully use your Gift Card the following rules must be adhered to - The Gift Card Number must be entered and used within the payment page; The Gift Card must be used prior to the Gift Card's expiration date; The gift card cannot be used to purchase additional Gift cards. Should The Customer return items bought with the use of the Gift Card SQDAthletica will, at SQDAthletica's discretion - Issue a refund by way of credit to a new gift card up to the value of the gift card amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card, should the returns be received prior to the gift card expiry date; or issue no refund should the returns be received after the gift card expiry date, except where the refund amount exceeds the value of the gift card, in which case they will be refunded the difference between the total refund amount due and the value of the gift card. All gift cards are valid for 36 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
General Promotion Terms
1. Code driven offers require the relevant coupon code to be applied at the cart or checkout stage of order.
2. Coupons cannot be added to completed orders and no refund or bonus products will be offered if promotion was not completed correctly.
3. SQDAthletica has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry.
4. SQDAthletica reserves the right to amend details of any promotion at any time.
5. Multiple offers cannot be applied to a single order unless specified.